Cub Scratch Fever 3 – Official Drawing Rules
Minnesota State Lottery and Cub Foods
1. To enter, players must mail in at least a $5 combination of non-winning Minnesota State
Lottery Scratch tickets purchased at any participating Cub Foods store between October 1,
2008 and November 1, 2008. No facsimiles or photocopies accepted. Players may enter
more than once.
2. Players must fill out the back of one of the Scratch tickets with the person’s name,
address, and phone number, including area code. Incomplete and unreadable entries will be
3. Entries must be included in an envelope no larger than 10” x 5” and mailed to: Cub
Scratch Fever 3, Minnesota State Lottery, P.O. Box 130697, Roseville, MN 55113-0006.
Entries must be sent through First Class regular U.S. Mail. No drop-off or special delivery
entries will be accepted. Entries must be received by November 10, 2008. Multiple entries
sent in one large envelope are acceptable so long as each of the entries is enclosed in
4. An entry will be considered invalid if it does not meet all of the requirements of these rules.
5. Employees (including immediate family members residing in the same household) of the
Minnesota State Lottery and employees (including immediate family members residing in the
same household) of Cub Foods, Supervalu, Quality Marketing Group (QMG), and Twin Cities
Federal (TCF) are ineligible to participate. Winners will be selected and eligibility determined
by the Minnesota State Lottery. The decision is final, binding and conclusive in all matters.
6. Only one winner per household. An entry will be considered invalid if the person whose
name appears on the ticket, or a member of the immediate family member residing in the
same household, has been previously drawn.
7. Winning entries will be drawn at random for the following prizes from the Minnesota State
Lottery drawing box at Lottery Headquarters by a Minnesota State Lottery repres