AGREEMENT made as of the 21st day of November, 1999 by and between GO CALL, INC., a Delaware
corporation with offices at 15 Queen Street East, Cambridge, ON N3C2A7 (GO) and Melissa Blake, residing
at 741 North Vista Street, Los Angeles, California ("Consultant")
In consideration of their mutual covenants and undertakings hereunder, the parties agree as follows:
1. CONSULTING. GO hereby contracts with Consultant and Consultant hereby contracts with GO, subject to
the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. TERM. This agreement shall be on a month to month basis.
3. DUTIES. Consultant shall perform the duties of the controller of GO, and shall perform the typical duties of a
controller during the term hereof. Consultant shall devote substantially all of her business time and energy to the
affairs of the Employer and shall at all times use her best efforts to further the interests of GO. Consultant shall
perform her duties in Los Angeles, California, except for a reasonable number of business trips in connection with
the performance of her duties.
4. STOCK. Consultant shall accrue 5,000 shares 144 restricted common stock of GO per month. This stock will
be accrued for each month that runs from the 22nd of a month through the 21st of the following month. How and
when this stock is issued will be addressed in an addendum to this agreement.
5. COMPENSATION. During the term of this agreement, Consultant shall receive $5,000 per month, with each
month running from the 22nd of a month through the 21st of the following month. Her compensation shall be
subject to review at 90-day intervals over the term of this agreement.
6. TERMINATION PROVISIONS. In the event that Consultant or GO exercises its right of termination, two
weeks notice is required by either party. If termination occurs mid month, the proportional amount of stock and
earnings are due.
7. HOLIDAYS. Holidays are paid. These holidays will include, but are not limited to Thanksgiving weekend,
Christmas, New Years, Memo