CFT Upper Midwest
Retail Banking Diploma
The CFT Retail Banking Diploma curriculum provides students with both general knowledge and specific
competencies that establish a foundation for a successful financial services career.
NAME: ___________________________________ Last Four Digits of SS#:________
CITY: _______________________________ STATE: ________ ZIP: ______________
PHONE: ______________________________ FAX: ____________________________
Principles of Banking
Money & Banking*
Selling Bank Services
Law & Banking: Applications
* Prerequisite Course Required. See the Course Description at www.cftum.org for details. Electives: 2 courses required – choose from any
CFT course not already listed above.
DIPLOMA REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
The student is eligible for the diploma when the following requirements have been met:
• Successfully complete 24 credits
• Required courses are completed with a passing grade
• Grade Point average is at least a “C”
• All electives must be Business, Financial Services or Computer Courses
• Up to half of the course credits needed for this diploma can be transferred from a
college or university or by local credit review. All transfer courses must directly
relate to the study of finance and financial services.
Center For Financial Training – Upper Midwest
PO Box 524, Morgan, MN 56266 – ph: 507-249-2045 fx: 507-249-2115