Chesterfield Township Parks & Recreation
Park Pavilions, Tents and Buildings
1. Yearly Rental Reservations for Chesterfield Township Residents will begin January 1.
Non-Residents can begin to make reservations on February 1.
2. A Rental fee and security deposit is required for each Pavilion, tent or building rental. All fees MUST be paid to
guarantee reservation. Each pavilion/tent comes with 6-8 picnic tables. Picnic table holds 8 people and additional
tables can be rented through the Chesterfield Township Parks and Recreation Office at $10.00 each. Supply is limited.
Tent rental fees include set up, and 4-8 picnic tables depending on size. Tents have a canopy covering, sides are open
air. Rentals are subject to availability.
3. If the renter wishes to cancel this Rental Agreement, the security deposit will be refunded in full, but ALL rental fees
WILL BE FORFEITED to the Charter Township of Chesterfield. The rental cost WILL NOT BE REFUNDED for
4. Non-Profit groups may rent a pavilion free of charge Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday only.
Waiver of parking fee must have , Township board approval .
5. The renter agrees to hold harmless the Charter Township of Chesterfield, Chesterfield Department of Public Works,
Chesterfield Township Parks and Recreation Department and it’s employees/volunteers for any and all damages,
claims or other liability resulting from the renter’s use of said premises.
6. An applicant must show proof of additional insured for all non-traditional activities held on the premises. Theses
activities include but are not limited to: Disc Jockeys, Inflatable Toys and all other large items contracted through
commercial companies. Insurance coverage MUST show: Chesterfield Township, 47275 Sugarbush, Chesterfield, MI
48047 as the certificate holder and needs to read “Charter Township of Chesterfield, Brandenburg Park, it’s Employees,
Staff, Agents, and Volunteers, is added for additional insured for event on_____(date