DOROTHY DENNIS, businesswoman (herein "Dennis"), of #705 588 Broughton St., Vancouver, British
Columbia, V6G 3E3
NAPTAU GOLD CORPORATION, a Delaware Corporation (herein "NAPTAU"), having its registered offices
at 11th Floor, Rodney Square North, 11th and Market Streets, Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware
(1) NAPTAU and Dennis entered into an agreement on the 12th day of October, 1995 for the acquisition by
NAPTAU of Placer Lease #1160 in the Cariboo Mining Division of British Columbia, in the area of Likely,
British Columbia, Canada (the "Agreement");
(2) Pursuant to the Agreement NAPTAU was obligated, in part, to pay the sum of USD$200,000 to Dennis on
or before December 12, 1995;
(3) NAPTAU has not as yet made the payment above referred to; and
(4) Both Dennis and NAPTAU would like to extend the time for payment of the said principal sum on mutually
IT IS NOW AGREED that in consideration of the payment of TEN DOLLARS ($10) by NAPTAU to Dennis,
the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, and the further mutual covenants and agreements
1. The time for payment of the principal sum of USD$200,000 as required by the Agreement is hereby extended
to October 12, 1996.
2. NAPTAU agrees to pay forthwith in consideration for entering this extension agreement and in settlement of
the interest owing on the above principal sum the amount of USD$20,000.
3. Dennis may choose to convert the amount required to be paid by paragraph 2 into shares of the common
stock of NAPTAU.
4. NAPTAU may pay at any time before October 12, 1995 the principal sum due under the Agreement, but if it
chooses to do so
there will be no adjustment of the amount required to be paid by NAPTAU pursuant to paragraph 2.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF THE PARTIES HERETO, IF CORPORATE PARTIES HAVING BEEN DULY
AUTHORIZED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE BOARDS OF DIRECTORS, HAVE SET THEIR HANDS AND