Service Repair Manual
D25D, D30D, D350D
Product: ARTICULATED TRUCK
Model: D30D ARTICULATED TRUCK 3AJ
Configuration: D25D, D30D, D350D ARTICULATED TRUCK 3AJ00001-00414 (MACHINE) POWERED BY 3306 ENGINE
Disassembly and Assembly
D25D,D30D AND D350D ARTICULATED DUMP TRUCKS VEHICLE SYSTEMS
Media Number -SENR8210-01
Publication Date -01/03/2005
Date Updated -05/12/2017
Primary Hydraulic Pump
SMCS - 5073-010; 5073-015; 5073-016
Remove & And Install Primary Hydraulic Pump
To prevent personal injury release the pressure from the hydraulic
system before any lines are removed or disconnected.
NOTE: Put identification on all lines, hoses and tubes for installation purposes.
1. Drain the hydraulic fluid from the hydraulic tank.
2. Put tool (A) in position under the guard (2).
D25D, D30D, D350D ARTICULATED TRUCK 3AJ00001-00414 (MACHINE) PO...
3. Remove two rear guard bolts (1) and then lower the guard (2) as far as possible.
4. Disconnect hydraulic line (3) from the pump.
5. Remove two hose clamps (4) and then remove rubber hose section (5).
6. Fasten straps and a hoist to the primary hydraulic pump.
7. Disconnect bottom hose from the primary hydraulic pump.
8. Remove the pump mounting bolts and then remove primary hydraulic pump (6).
9. Weight of the primary hydraulic pump is 34 Kg (75 lbs.).
NOTE: The following steps are for the installation of the primary hydraulic pump.
10. Put the primary hydraulic pump in position with the mounting bolts that hold it.
11. Install bottom hose to the primary hydraulic pump.
12. Install rubber hose section (5) with two hose clamps (4).
13. Connect hydraulic line (3) to the pump.
14. Raise the guard (2) with tool (A) and install two rear bolts (1).
15. Fill the hydraulic tank with hydraulic fluid to the correct level. See the MAINTENANCE
Disassemble Primary Hydraulic Pump
D25D, D30D, D350D ARTICULATED TRUC