NORRIS COMMUNICATIONS CORP.
Employment Agreement this 8th day of September, 1995 by and between Norris Communications Corp. and/or
its wholly-owned subsidiary Norris Communications, Inc. (collectively "Employer") and Robert Putnam
Employer employs the Employee and the Employee accepts employment, upon the terms conditions and
covenants as follows:
1. The term of employment shall be from September 1, 1995 to August 31, 1997 and automatically renewed for
one year periods thereafter unless thirty days written notice of termination is sent prior to the annual renewal date.
2. Employee shall receive, for all services rendered, a salary of $2,500 per month, payable commensurate with
other employees of Employer. Salary payments shall be subject to withholding and other applicable deductions.
Employee shall have the opportunity to participate in all benefit plans commensurate with other senior officers
unless such plans restrict participation to all similar part-time employees.
3. The duties of Employee shall be commensurate with those duties heretofore provided to Employer by
Employee which include serving as Vice President and Secretary of Parent. The Employee shall be only required
to devote part time and attention to the Employer's business as heretofore provided but in any event not to
exceed 10 hours per week unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
4. Employee shall have an office, facilities and services that are suitable to the position and appropriate for the
performance of Employee's duties and as heretofore provided.
5. Employer shall reimburse Employee for all reasonable expenses incurred in the performance of Employee's
business, e.g. entertainment, travel, etc. Employee will be reimbursed upon submission of an itemized account of
such expenditures with receipts where practicable.
6. Employee shall be entitled to four weeks of paid vacation each year.
7. If Employee is unable to perform Employee's duties by reason of illness