SBI Magnum Global Fund
Capital Gains From Best MNC Stocks
What is SBI Magnum Global Fund?
• SBI Magnum Global Fund is a top performing thematic fund that invests
specifically in the stocks of multinational corporations.
• The Indian equity market conditions are majorly responsible for the performance
of MNC stocks.
• The performance also depends upon the market trends of foriegn nation in which
the MNC has its business.
• The fund can give exposure of international market to the investors.
• It has delivered impressive long term gains from a diversified portfolio.
• It was previously a mid-cap scheme but later on became MNC thematic mutual
Rs 3,590 crore (As on May 31, 2019)
1.99% (As on May 31, 2019)
SBI Mutual Fund
NIFTY MNC TRI
Minimum SIP Investment (Rs)
Return since Launch:
Exit Load (%)
1% for redemption within 365 days
Reasons to Invest
Exposure of Multiple Market Trends
Diversified Portfolio Involving
Small, Mid and Large-cap Stocks
Investments Handled by
Professional Asset Manager
Inpressive Track Record and
• The fund manager invests in MNC stocks of
different size and sector.
• The investment style is growth oriented.
• A total of 35 stocks are present in the portfolio of
SBI Magnum Global Fund.
It has a well diversified portfolio and has decent
alloction in stocks with different market
• Growth style of investment is strictly followed by
the fund manager.
GSK Consumer Healthcare
P&G Hygiene & Health Care