This Employment Agreement is made as of January 1, 2002, by Domino's Pizza LLC, a Michigan corporation
(the "Company") with Harry J. Silverman (the "Executive").
1. The Executive has experience and expertise required by the Company and its Affiliates.
2. Subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth, the Company therefore wishes to employ the
Executive as its Chief Financial Officer and the Executive wishes to accept such employment.
NOW, THEREFORE, for valid consideration received, the parties agree as follows:
1. Employment. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Company offers and the
Executive accepts employment hereunder effective as of the date first set forth above (the "Effective Date").
2. Term. This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof and shall remain in effect for an indefinite time until
terminated by either party as set forth in Section 5 hereof.
3. Capacity and Performance.
3.1 Offices. During the Term, the Executive shall serve the Company in the office of Chief Financial Officer. The
Executive shall have such other powers, duties and responsibilities consistent with the Executive's position as
Chief Financial Officer as may from time to time be prescribed by the Chief Executive Officer of the Company
3.2 Performance. During the Term, the Executive shall be employed by the Company on a full-time basis and
shall perform and discharge, faithfully, diligently and to the best of his/her ability, his/her duties and responsibilities
hereunder. During the Term, the Executive shall devote his/her full business time exclusively to the advancement
of the business and interests of the Company and its Affiliates and to the discharge of his/her duties and
responsibilities hereunder. The Executive shall not engage in any other business activity or serve in any industry,
trade, professional, governmental, political, charitable or academic position during the Te