SECOND AMENDMENT TO EXECUTIVE EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
This Agreement, entered into on this 1st of July, 2001, and made effective as of June 1, 2001, by and between
EOG Resources, Inc., f.k.a. Enron Oil & Gas Company ("Employer"), and Loren M. Leiker ("Employee") is an
amendment to that certain Employment Agreement dated effective as of March 1, 1998 (as heretofore amended,
the "Employment Agreement").
WHEREAS, the parties desire to amend the Employment Agreement as provided herein;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration thereof and of the mutual covenants contained herein, the parties agree as
1. Exhibit A to the Employment Agreement is hereby deleted in its entirety and a new Exhibit A, in the form
attached hereto as Exhibit A and effective as of June 1, 2001, is substituted therefor.
2. Section 1.3 is hereby revised to remove reference to Enron.
3. Section 1.6 is hereby revised to change references to "Employer's President" to "Employer's Chairman".
4. Section 2.1 is hereby deleted in its entirety and the following is substituted therefor:
" 2.1 Employee's annual base salary during the Term shall be not less than the amount set forth under the heading
"Annual Base Salary" on Exhibit A, subject to increase at the sole discretion of the Employer, which shall be paid
in accordance with Employer's standard payroll practice. Any calculation to be made under this Agreement with
respect to Employee's Annual Base Salary shall be made using the then current Annual Base Salary in effect at
the time of the event for which such calculation is made."
5. Section 2.3 is hereby revised to remove reference to Enron.
6. Section 3.1(i) is hereby revised to remove reference to Enron.
7. Section 3.1(iv) is hereby revised to change the reference to "Enron's long-term disability plan" to "Employer's
long-term disability plan".
8. The phrase "except Section 8.6" is hereby deleted from
9. Section 3.5 is hereby deleted in its entirety and the following is substituted