Global Top 10 Computer and Peripherals Companies
Global Top 10 Computer and Peripherals Companies - Industry, Financial and SWOT Analysis report (
ml ) which gives analyzes the global computer and peripherals market in terms of market size, key drivers and resistors, trends and competitive
positioning. It includes profiles of the top ten companies in the industry along with 5-year financial analysis and in-depth SWOT analysis.
* Performance of the global computer and peripherals market on the basis of sales, volume and respective growth patterns over the past five years
* Obtain descriptive profiles of the top ten leading players including strategic initiatives undertaken in the last 12 months
* Analysis of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of the top 10 computer and peripherals companies with business overview &
* Benchmark the performance of the top 10 players for the past five years; includes revenue comparison, profitability analysis, industry-specific ratios
The global computers and peripherals industry generated total revenues of $540.1 billion in 2008, representing a compound annual growth rate
(CAGR) of 5% for the period spanning 200408.
Personal computers (PC) segment proved the most lucrative for the global computers and peripherals industry in 2008, generating total revenues of
$236.9 billion, equivalent to 43.9% of the industry''s overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate only slightly, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.9% for the five-year period 20082013.
Reasons to Purchase
* Save time, money and resources on analyzing the top 10 computer and peripherals companies using this report
* Analyze the global computer and peripherals market with key industry metrics including market value, market volume, and growth forecasts
* Assess the intensity of competition based on the 5-forces model incl