CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-COMPETITION AGREEMENT
This Agreement is made on , by and between the following Parties in Beijing, People’s Republic of China (“China”):
Party A: Beijing Champion Distance Education Technology Co., Ltd
Legal representative: Zhengdong Zhu
Party B: ID:
1. Party A is a professional Hi-tech enterprise engaging in modern remote education and related technologies, in which
Confidential Business Information (see below for definition) is the important intangible asset of Party A, and any disclosure of
them will cause immeasurable loss to Party A.
2. Party B is or is looking for being employed by Party A, therefore, to some extent, he may learn or contact some confidential
business information and secrets. Party B will bear the liability for keeping the Confidential Business Information of Party A that
he has known or contacted in accordance with this Agreement and promise to Party A in respect of non-competition and other
Now, therefore, through friendly negotiations, terms and conditions are reached as follows by and between the Parties.
1. Confidential Business Information: For the purpose of this Agreement, Confidential Business Information shall mean:
2. The Third Party: shall mean any individual, enterprise, authority or any other organizations or economic entities (not
including the related enterprises of Party A) other than the Parties.
3. Disclosure: shall mean utilization of Confidential Business Information in any manner in favor of Party B or the Third Party,
including but not limited to utilization by Party B but not for Party A’s interests or permitting to disclose and disclosing such
information to the Third Party for use. The terms of “leak”, “revealing” of “disclosure” of the Confidential Business Information
shall be understood as the same.
Article 1 Protection of Confidential Business Information
1. As from the date w