SECOND AMENDMENT TO LEASE
This Second Amendment To Lease (“Amendment”), is made effective as of March 21, 2008, by and between
Alaska Consolidated DE LLC, YABQ DE LLC, and KDC Idaho DE LLC known as Lakepointe Centre I Co-
Tenancy, successor to M&S Prime Properties, Ltd. (“Landlord”) and American Ecology Corporation (“Tenant”).
WHEREAS , Landlord and Tenant entered into that certain Lease Agreement dated April 18, 2002 and amended
by the First Amendment to Lease dated November 18, 2005 (“Lease”) for that certain parcel of real property and
the improvements located thereon known as Lakepointe Centre I, 300 East Mallard Drive, Suite 300, Boise,
WHEREAS , Landlord and Tenant desire to expand the Premises of the Lease and to amend the Lease in certain
respects as provided below.
NOW, THEREFORE , for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby
acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Construction . Any capitalized term not defined in this Amendment shall have the meaning given to it in the
Lease. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of the Lease and this Amendment, the provision of
this Amendment shall control. The recitals are incorporated herein by reference and shall be used to construe the
meaning of this Amendment.
2. Premises. Section 6 of the Basic Lease Information of the Lease is amended to add part of the southeastern
portion of Suite 370 to the Premises containing approximately 567 rentable square feet as shown in Exhibit A
attached hereto, which will make the total Premises 11,492 rentable square feet.
3. Base Rent . The Base Rent provided in Section 10 of the Basic Lease Information of the Lease shall be
amended as follows:
4. Tenant’s Proportionate Share: Section 13 of the Basic Lease Information for Tenant’s share of the operating
expenses shall be amended from 17.17% to 17.99%.
5. Improvements. At Tenant’s sole costs and expense, Tenant shall const