[scribd.com document number: 20209068]
Following e-mail was sent to many reputed Cycle manufacturers around the world & I
am having similar proposal for CAR MANUFACTURERS AS WELL but it will follow
after "QUOTED MAIL".
BICYCLE/RICKSHAW HAVING FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES OVER
I AM READY TO SELL THE INVENTION ALONG WITH PATENT RIGHTS /
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT & SELLING RIGHTS ON MUTUALLY
AGREED TERMS & CONDITIONS.
IN CASE YOUR COMPANY IS INTERESTED, PL. CONTACT ME. MY
MOBILE NO. IS +919424140739.
ADVANTAGES OF NEW DRIVING MECHANISM
BY- R. P. NAIK
1. Both legs can drive simultaneously: Due to independent nature of driving both of
the legs can be utilised for driving simultaneously whenever required. This will help
in dead start or accelerating with high load at step gradients or rough tar rain etc.
2. Continuous driving torque: The driving force on the rear wheel (s) will be a
continuous one. As soon as a leg finishes its driving stroke the other leg will start its
driving stroke and hence virtually there will be no time of zero torque.
3. More force than driver’s weight can be applied without fatigue: The backrest
provided will give support to driver in such a way that by utilizing reaction from
backrest, the driver can put on force more than his own weight whenever required.
4. No stress in portion above the waist: Due to same backrest, there will be no stress
developed above the waist and back pen and hand tension will be eliminated.
5. More angle turned by thighs & knees ensure more force available when required:
Due to position of seat and paddle, the angle turned through by thigh and knee for
any stroke of driving will be more than corresponding angle in case of ordinary
cycle (rickshaw) hence there will be more work done available per driving stroke of
6. Crippled persons can use their able leg: The same system of driving can be
utilised for handicapped person’s tricycles. In the