Exclusive Service Agreement (Translated Version)
Party A: Global Uplink Communications Ltd.
Floor, No. 168, Longkouxi Road, Guangzhou, China Party
B: Asia Payment Systems (China) Co. Ltd.
Unit L, 13 th Floor, Kaikai Plaza, No. 8, Wanhangdu Road, Jingan
District, Shanghai, China
Resulting from friendly negotiations, Global Uplink Communications Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Party A”) is
desirous to outsource its entire business processes to Asia Payment Systems (China) Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred
to as “Party B”) who is desirous to use its system and other facilities, including its staff, to provide business process
services to Party A.
I. Party A shall:
1. undertake that it will outsource its entire business processes to only Party B.
2. undertake to pay service fees according to the type and volume of business processes handled, subject
to a minimum of Renminbi Two Hundred Thousand (RMB200,000) per month.
3. promptly pay Party B the amount of fees invoiced by Party B.
II. Party B shall:
1. provide in Guangzhou City, China, a complete telephone call center related equipment and facilities, including
such equipment, facilities and staff training rooms are located, including a minimum of 120 trained staff.
2. provide system support according to the requirements of Party A from time to time.
3. not commit or undertake any activities that may damage the reputation of Party A and/or its clients, partners
III. Payment of Fees
1. Party B shall deliver to Party A on or before the 5 th day of every month its invoice for the fees charged by
Party B for the services rendered to Party A for the preceding month.
2. Party A shall pay Party A the full amount of the monthly invoice within 30 days from the receipt of such
IV Governing Laws