DAKOTA IMAGING. INC.
ARTICLE I MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
1. Shareholders' Meetings shall be held in the office of the corporation, at 1801 N. Washington St., Bismarck,
N.D. 58501, or at such other place or places as the Directors shall, from time to time, determine.
2. The annual meeting of the shareholders of this corporation shall be held at 1:00 p.m. on the 15th day of
February of each year beginning in 1992, at which time there shall he elected by the shareholders of the
corporation a Board of Directors for the ensuing year, and the shareholders shall transact such other business as
shall properly come before them. If the day fixed for the annual meeting shall be a legal holiday such meeting shall
be held on the next succeeding business day.
3. A notice signed by any Officer of the corporation or by any person designated by the Board of Directors,
which sets forth the place of the annual meeting, shall be personally delivered to each of the shareholders of
record, or mailed postage prepaid, at the address as appears on the stock book of the corporation, or if no such
address appears in the stock book of the corporation, to his last known address, at least ten (10) days prior to
the annual meeting.
Whenever any notice whatever is required to be given under any article of these By- Laws, a waiver thereof in
writing, signed by the person or persons entitled to the notice,
whether before or after the time of the meeting of the shareholders, shall be deemed equivalent to proper notice.
4. A majority of the shares issued and outstanding, either in person or by proxy, shall constitute a quorum for the
transaction of business at any meeting of the shareholders.
5. If a quorum is not present at the annual meeting, the shareholders present, in person or by proxy, may adjourn
to such future time as shall be agreed upon by them, and notice of such adjournment shall be mailed, postage
prepaid, to each shareholder of record at least ten business days before such date to which the meetin