Because it must work!
Sangoma Telephony Card
A200 2 – 24 Port Scalable FXO/FXS
Superior audio quality in a card that is
expandable from two to twenty-four ports in a
2U form factor—the Sangoma A200 FXO/FXS
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement
choose the A200D Model with Octasic® DSP Daughterboard
Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the
A200D Base Card will support Telco-grade hardware echo
cancellation on all channels up to the card’s maximum
confi guration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
To reach this confi guration, simply add additional Remora™
cards to any base card in the A200 Series. A single PCI or
PCI Express slot hosts the connection and ensures common
synchronous clocking for all channels.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series
Product Line, the A200 and Remora™ system’s architecture
is shared with Sangoma’s A101, A102, A104, and A108 cards,
ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal
PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof fi eld
upgradable fi rmware to take advantage of enhancements, as
soon they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free
audio on analog-digital links.*
Technical Specifi cations
• From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS
interfaces, as required.
• Support for the Asterisk®, Yate™, FreeSwitch™,
CallWeaver™, and OPAL™ PBX/IVR projects, as well as
other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and
VoIP gateway applications.
• Single synchronous PCI interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports.
• Four RJ11 connections per Remora™ card.
• Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in
• Includes both standard and short 2U compatible mounting
clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
• 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface
at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
• Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
• Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compati