Blade Forex Strategies Review
Profit Potential: 4/5
Ease of Use: 3/5
• 3 relatively easy to
• Decent graphical
examples of strategies as they work
• The strategies are not ground breaking and you may already be using them
• Product will not single handedly transform your trading
• Poor value for money. Not enough strategies to justify the price
Summary of Benefits and Features
• 71 Page ebook
• 3 strategies described
• Specific detail for each strategy on rules to be satisfied before placing a trade
• Graphical examples
• Extra sections on trading mindset and reading candlesticks
• Bonus ebook on trading news events profitably
Blade Forex Strategies is the brainchild of Dean Saunders. You may have heard of
him already as he is the author of the 10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder. While I'm at it
I should mention that he bears no relation to the ex-Liverpool and Wales football
player who also goes by the same name!
So what exactly is Blade Forex Strategies? What do you get for your money?
Blade Forex Strategies is a 3-part ebook course series that teaches you the author's
own trading strategies which are claimed to deliver steady profits with little
drawdown i.e. minimised risk from temporary downward oscillations that are seen
in any upward trend.
Please note that this guide has been discontinued and is no longer available. I
recommend checking out my review of Bird Watching In Lion Country instead – click
The first part covers what Dean describes as his "M5 Scalping System". Designed to
be used on 5 minute charts for the majors, it is claimed to be simple to execute and
uses very tight stops for minimum risk.
The second part is called the "4H Breakout System". This is designed to be used on a
longer time horizon and is a better system for those who cannot watch the markets
all day long e.g. those with a regular day job.
The final section is called the "Divergence System". Like the others, it is claimed t