When using electrical appliances, especially
when children are present, basic safety pre-
cautions should always be followed, includ-
ing the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER
To reduce the risk of electrocution:
1. Always unplug this appliance immediately
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store appliance where
it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water
or other liquid.
5. Do not reach for an appliance that has
fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution,
fire, or injury to persons:
1.IAn appliance should never be left unat-
tended when plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this
appliance is used by, on, or near children or
individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use
as described in the manual. Do not use
attachments not recommended by Conair.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a
damaged cord or plug, if it is not working
properly, if it has been dropped or damaged,
or dropped into water. Return the appliance to
an authorized service center for examination
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
Do not tightly wrap the cord around
6. Never block the air openings of the appli-
ance or place it on a soft surface, such as a
bed or couch, where the air openings may
be blocked. Keep the air openings free of
lint, hair, and other material.
7. Never use while sleeping.
8. Never drop or insert any object into
9. Do not use outdoors or operate where
aerosol (spray) products are being used or
where oxygen is being administered.
10. Do not use an extension cord with this
11. Do not immerse appliance in water.
12. Do not touch hot surfaces of the appliance.
13. Do not touch the posts that hold the
curlers. They are hot.
14. Use appliance on level surface.
15. CAUTION: This is a dry hairsetter. This
unit is not designed for