CERTIFICATE OF AMENDMENT AND RESTATEMENT
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
ZEOLITE EXPLORATION COMPANY
The undersigned hereby certifies as follows:
1. He is the duly elected and acting President of Zeolite Exploration Company, a Nevada corporation (the
2. The Articles of Incorporation of the corporation were filed with the Nevada Secretary of State on May
3. A Certificate of Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation of the corporation was filed on February 8,
2006, and made effective as of February 13, 2006, through which the corporation effected a one-for-two
reverse stock split of its authorized and outstanding shares of common stock, $0.00001 par value per share
4. On November 22, 2006, the Board of Directors of the corporation unanimously approved the
Amendment and Restatement of the corporation's Articles of Incorporation set forth below pursuant to Sections
78.385, 78.390 and 78.403 of the Nevada Revised Statutes.
5. On November 22 2006, upon the recommendation of the Board of Directors of the corporation, the
Amendment and Restatement of the corporation's Articles of Incorporation was submitted to the stockholders of
the corporation. The stockholders holding 54,095,103 shares of the Company's Common Stock were entitled to
vote on the Amendment and Restatement, with amendment to the Articles of Incorporation requiring the
affirmative vote of a majority of the outstanding shares of Common Stock. The holders of 27,645,024 shares of
Common Stock, constituting a majority of those votes entitled to be cast, voted in favor of the amendment.
6. The Articles of Incorporation, as amended to the date of this certificate, are hereby amended and restated
The name of the corporation is ShengdaTech, Inc.
The purpose of the corporation is to engage in any lawful activity for which corporations may be organized
under the Nevada General corporation Law.
The aggregate number of