• Take the Round Prestige Candle Holder and lay the
Sage Ivy and Berries Bush in the center. Be sure to
push it down in the center and spread out the leaves.
Don’t be afraid to touch each leaf.
• Take two Sunflower and Cattail Bouquets and lay one in each end. Fluff up the flowers so the flowers look like they
are growing up.
• Take the large Fall Festival Lantern (with the 6” flameless candle inside) and center it in the middle of the Prestige
Candle Holder. The center of the candle holder will anchor the lantern and keep it steady.
• Take the small Fall Festival Lantern (with a 4” flameless candle inside) and add a Sunflower and Cattail Bouquet to
the corner. Shape the bush like an “L” and then attach the bush with an electrical tie. Fluff the flowers so they are all
pointing up and spread out.
• Place the small Fall Festival Lantern next to the Round Prestige Candle Holder to complete the look.
• Add raffia for a little extra fall look.
• For a more autumn look, take one Artisan Candle Holder and fill the bottom with candy corn. Place a 4” flameless
candle in the candle holder.
• Remove the large Fall Festival Lantern from the center of the Round Prestige Candle Holder.
• In the center of the Round Prestige Candle Holder add 1 Tuscan Home Salad Plate (be sure to have a nice
firm base) and place the Artisan Candle Holder on top of the plate.
Products and Props Needed:
• 43105 Fall Festival Lantern (Set of 2)
• 13104 Prestige Round Candle Holder
• 37073 Sunflower Cattail Bouquet (3)
• 31146 Sage Ivy and Berries Bush
• 18029 Artisan Glass Candle Holders
(Set of 2)
• 93144 Tuscan Home Salad Plates
(1 from Set of 4)
• 01200 Flameless 4” Ivory Pillar
• 01201 Flameless 6” Ivory Pillar
• Add candy corn.
• Place the Montfort Candle Holder on
• Take a Realtouch Grape Ivy Swag and
attach one to each end of the candle
holder (four in all to decorate both sides).
Use electrical ties to attach the swag