ExamSoon 310-810 Exams
SUN Sun Certified MySQL 5.0 Database Administrator Part 1
O rder : 310-810 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-810
Exam Number/Code: 310-810
Exam Name: Sun Certified MySQL 5.0 Database Administrator Part 1
Questions and Answers: 139 Q&As
Free 310-810 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-810
Title : Sun Certified MySQL 5.0 Database Administrator Part 1
1. Of the following mechanisms available to connect a MySQL client to a MySQL database server, which types of
connections are only available on Windows based systems?
C. Shared Memory
D. Named Pipes
2. mysqldump can be instructed to dump...
A. Only table structures
B. Only data
C. Both table structures and data
3. Which of the following APIs/connectors are included in a MySQL distribution?
C. C API
4. Which of the following statements correctly describes the way to enable and use shared memory connections to
the MySQL database server?
A. Shared memory connections are available by default on all platforms, but must have TCP/IP networking disabled by
using the --skip-networking option.
B. Shared memory connections are supported on all windows binaries, and is enabled by default.
C. Shared memory connections are supported on all windows binaries, and must be enabled by using the --shared-
memory command line option.
D. Shared memory is not a supported communication method for the MySQL database server.
5. Which of the following statements are true for locks established by the InnoDB storage engine?
A. It sometimes escalates locks to page level.
B. It sometimes escalates locks to table level.
C. It sometimes escalates locks to page or table level.
D. It never escalates locks to page or table level.
6. Which of the following best describes the processing model for how the MySQL server handles queries?
A. The server uses a one-tier processing model in which each storage engine optimizes and proc