The results evaluated by GME suggested that by 2026, the Global Lipid Nutrition Market will grow with a 9.1 percent CAGR from 2021 to 2026. The growing availability of a vegan source of lipid nutrition along with the increasing occurrence of natural products will boost the outlook for the industry in the forthcoming years.
Browse 157 Market Data Tables and 117 Figures spread through 187 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Lipid Nutrition Market - Forecast to 2026."
By Type (Omega- 3, Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCDS), Omega-6, Others), By Application (Dietary Supplements & Nutraceuticals, Infant Formula, Food Fortification, Pharmaceutical, Animal Nutrition, Others), By Form (Liquid, Powder), By Source (Plant Source, Animal Source), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, CSA, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis & Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· Lipid nutrition is important for the proper functioning and metabolism of our body in our daily diet.
· Lipids, including waxes, oils, fats, steroids, and related substances, are recognized as a heterogeneous group of compounds.
· The rising technical developments in microencapsulation to support pharmaceuticals and other industries have resulted in increased sales of capsules, functional foods, and oils containing Omega-3 acid improve the outlook for the industry
· The dietary supplements & nutraceuticals segment is anticipated to boost market share during the forecast era.
· Animal Nutrition applications are anticipated to grow during the expected timeframe at a high CAGR pace.
· The North American region remains the leading market place in terms of sales and the Asia-Pacific region will demonstrate a significant CAGR rate over the expected timeframe
· Archer Daniels Midland Company, Omega Protein Corporation, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nordic Naturals, Inc., Pharma Marine as, Neptune Wellness Solutions, Kerry Group PLC, Polaris Nutritional Lipids, Croda International PLC, BASF SE, FMC Corporation, and Frieslandcampina, among others are the prime competitors that compete in the market.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-lipid-nutrition-market-2929
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Omega- 3
· Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCDS)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Dietary Supplements & Nutraceuticals
· Infant Formula
· Food Fortification
· Animal Nutrition
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Plant Source
· Animal Source
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Central & South America
Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
Next-Gen Expertise About Us
Category Food & Beverages
Lipid Nutrition Market: Insights
Lipids, including waxes, oils, fats, steroids, and related substances, are recognized as a heterogeneous
group of compounds. These are concentrated energy sources as well as cell membrane structural
components. Lipid nutrition is important for the proper functioning and metabolism of our body in
our daily diet. Also, in animal nutrition, lipid nutrition is widely used to increase the lipid content in
animals to improve their health.
The growth in the market for nutritional lipids is due to the growing obese population, increasing
occurrences of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), and increasing consumer health awareness. Factors
such as aging demographics, evolving eating preferences, and growing applications of infant formulas
and nutritional supplements are driving the penetration of the product. One of the main developments
in this market is technological progress towards microencapsulation in developing economies, which is
also intended to facilitate the size of the lipid nutrition market due to its numerous benefits in
applications such as functional foods, animal nutrition, and pharmaceuticals, among others.
Furthermore, the growing availability of a vegan source of lipid nutrition along with the increasing
occurrence of natural products will boost the outlook for the industry. In the development of functional
foods and beverages, the demand for healthy lipids is growing due to the cholesterol-lowering
properties of certain lipids. Moreover, this segment's growth is fueled by the rising food & beverage
industry around the world.
Healthy diets play a crucial role, to get rid of chronic illnesses. High-fat results in heart disease, cancer,
obesity, and degenerative and osteoporosis, especially trans fats and unsaturated. In the United
States, more than 75% of cancer cases are due to an unbalanced lifestyle.
Global Lipid Nutrition Market