How to Add and Set a Custom Ringtone on an iPhone for Free
without Any Hassle?
Even though the iPhone has been around for many years, there is no straightforward way to create
custom ringtones—but it is doable. People may wonder how to set custom ringtone on iPhone?
Making a custom ringtone for an iPhone entails several steps, and this might be why people keep
hearing the same iPhone tones repeatedly.
Apple’s iTunes store still sells ringtones, but the iPhone ringtones may also be customized for free.
People who don’t want to buy ringtones or use the ringtones that came with their iPhone can use
iTunes to generate their own.
How to set a custom ringtone on iPhone?
Using a tone from iTunes or the current music store on a Mac or Windows PC is the simplest way
to add a custom ringtone to iPhone:
1. Select the song to be turned into a ringtone from iTunes or a music app on a Mac or Windows PC. Pick the
“Song Info” option from the right-click menu.
2. Set the Stop Timer to 30 seconds or less in the new “Options” tab window. Select OK.
3. Click File, convert, and then “Create AAC Version” with the song highlighted.
4. Right-click on the freshly produced AAC version of the selected music and choose “Show in Windows
5. Modify the file extension to *.m4r from *.m4a.
6. Connect the iPhone to the PC and drag the freshly produced ringtone from Windows Explorer into iTunes’
“Tones” section. After that, it should appear in the iPhone’s ringtone area.
7. Go to “Settings > Sounds > Ringtone” and set the ringtone.
You can read the full content:
Phone No.: +1-425-605-0775
Stay Connected Via: https://www.facebook.com/businessupside