FY 2011 R.G. BARRY
MANAGEMENT BONUS PLAN
• Consistently achieve company and individual objectives.
• Enhance ability to attract, recruit, and retain a top-notch professional management team.
• Provide motivation through “win-sharing”.
1. Participation Levels
Selected exempt associates participate in the plan. The level of participation is determined by the
President/CEO and SVP, Human Resources based on a position’s impact on profits. A general guideline is
President and CEO
The base salary as of the end of the plan (fiscal) year is used for the purposes of calculating bonus payments.
2. Bonus Award Opportunity
Threshold, target and maximum bonus award levels as a percentage of base salary are established by level.
Target award opportunities correspond to market competitive bonus opportunities.
25% Determined annually by Board of Directors 150%
3. Performance Measurement
Award payouts will be determined based on the following determinants of performance.
• Company Objectives Performance
• Individual Objectives Performance
Poor individual performance (individual rating that “does not meet minimum expectations”) will eliminate all
payouts to that individual regardless of Team Member level.
Corporate Financial Objectives Performance below the threshold level will eliminate payout for all plan
4. Performance Weighting by Group