The findings reviewed by GME stated that the Global Indoor Farming Technology Market will expand with a CAGR value of 9.1 percent by 2026. The increasing adoption of innovative new-fangled techniques like HVAC equipment, automation techniques, LED, and climate control systems in the indoor farming industry is anticipated to generate revenue opportunities for the market players in the global market over the forecast period.
Browse 153 Market Data Tables and 113 Figures spread through 183 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Indoor Farming Technology Market - Forecast to 2026"
By Growing System (Hydroponics, Aeroponics, Aquaponics, Soil-based, Hybrid), By Facility Type (Glass or Poly Greenhouse, Indoor Vertical Farm, Container Farm, Indoor DWC System), By Component (Hardware, Software & Services), By Crop Type (Fruits & vegetables, Herbs &Microgreens, Flowers & Ornamentals, Others), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· Indoor farming technology can be employed in the home as well as in the business sector on small and large scales.
· Due to the agriculture industry's burden of meeting increased demand for grains and food, high-yielding agricultural techniques such as urban farming and precision farming are required.
· Using 90% less water than old-style agriculture, ingenious design, and minimal space, hydroponic gardens grow beautiful fruits and flowers in almost half the usual time.
· In vertical facility type method, all the environmental factors can be controlled inside the enclosed structure by ecological control systems, utilizing artificial lights, fertigation systems, and irrigation.
· Heliospectra AB (Sweden), General Hydroponics (US), EXDIN Solutions (Poland), Harwood Engineering Company, Inc (US), Universal Pure (US), NextHPP (US),Everlight Electronics (China), Signify Holding (Netherlands), LumiGrow (US), Argus Control Systems (Canada), Logiqs (Netherlands), Netafim (Israel), Vertical Farm Systems (Australia), Richel Group (France), and American Pasteurization Company (US) are some of the key identified market players.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-indoor-farming-technology-market-3183
Growing System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Facility Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Glass or Poly Greenhouse
· Indoor Vertical Farm
· Container Farm
· Indoor DWC System
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Software & Services
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Fruits & vegetables
· Herbs & Microgreens
· Flowers & Ornamentals
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Central & South America
Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
Next-Gen Expertise About Us
Category Food & Beverages
Indoor Farming Technology Market Insights
Indoor farming technology is a means of using various technologies to grow foods and plants within
the house. This method uses artificial lighting to produce plants with increased nutrients, and it
incorporates soil-based, aeroponics, aquaponics, and hybrid technologies. Indoor farming technology
can be employed in the home as well as in the business sector on small and large scale. The
combination of artificial lighting and hydroponics is used in indoor farming technology to provide the
plants with the essential nutrients they would have received had they been grown outdoors. Farmers
or cultivators regulate and monitor parameters like moisture levels, nutrient levels, and light amounts
in indoor farming technology, and they have a numerous range of options for what to grow. Advanced
indoor farming systems can produce high-yield, high-quality crops in small regions.
Due to the agriculture industry's burden of meeting increased demand for grains and food, high-
yielding agricultural techniques such as urban farming and precision farming are required. As a result,
indoor agriculture could be a viable solution to the growing worry about food security in the coming
Due to the rapid increase in both population and urbanization, farming lands are indeed falling short.
Never the less, there is a continuous growing demand for food production to satisfy the steeply
growing population globally despite these challenges. Hence, the growing government initiatives are
also responsible for the boost in this market’s growth. As a result, indoor farming technology
overcomes these obstacles, which has been a major driver in increasing demand for indoor farming
technologies and resulting in global market growth.
There are several advantages of indoor farming approaches like reducing water usage, declining use of
toxic chemicals used as pes