FY2010 Executive Officer Leadership Cash Incentive Plan
1.1 Base Compensation
Base compensation represents salary that is paid semi-monthly.
1.2 Variable Compensation
A variable compensation opportunity reflecting a designated percentage of base pay is available through attainment of
Company revenue, operating income and free cash flow to equity targets. Certain plan participants may have a percentage of
their total opportunity tied to individual financial objectives. The Company may also establish new targets or change existing
targets as it deems necessary. Payment will be made within 90 days of the end of the fiscal year, subject to completion of the
Funding of the Company variable compensation opportunity begins after the threshold operating income target is met. The
maximum payment at the threshold target is 90% of opportunity. Additional funding beyond the 90% payment is contingent
upon meeting operating income targets beyond the threshold target. The maximum payment under the plan is 200% of
opportunity, provided the maximum targets are met for revenue, operating income and free cash flow to equity.
2.1 Terms & Conditions
• This plan is for FY2010 only. Provisions may or may not carry over to the next year.
• This plan does not alter an associate’s at-will status, nor does it create, imply or mean to imply a term of employment or
a contract for continued employment.
• The version of this plan posted online on the Associate Resource Center will be used as the controlling document. It is
the associate’s responsibility to review revisions announced in writing and subsequently posted on the Associate
• Payments are contingent upon employment with the Company on the date of payment, unless otherwise specified by
• Leaders new to the plan before January 1, 2010 are eligible to participa