L.D. COMMUNICATIONS OPERATOR SERVICES PLAN
1. DEFINITION The word "you" in this Plan refers to the undersigned agent authorized by premise owner to
select the operator services MCI/Telecom*USA for its telephone(s).
2. PREMISES TELEPHONES This plan covers the telephone lines submitted in writing to L.D. Communications
to be included in L.D. Communications operator service agreement with MCI/Telecom*USA.
3. COMMISSION L.D. Communications will pay the commission on all operator services revenues as reported
by MCI/Telecom*USA and specified in Exhibits, "Commission Schedules". L.D. Communication's obligation to
pay commissions will commence on the date that MCI/Telecom*USA first implements the selection of
MCI/Telecom*USA through L.D. Communication's agreement with MCI/Telecom*USA as the 10XXX, 0-, 0+,
01+, 00- provider on covered telephone lines. L.D. Communications will direct MCI/Telecom*USA to remit
such commissions directly to you.
4. TERM This plan begins on the date it is fully executed by you and L.D. Communications and will remain
effective for a period of 36 months, unless terminated earlier. This agreement may be terminated without liability
(except for obligations incurred before the termination date) upon ninety (90) days written notice in the event
L.D. Communication's contract with MCI/Telecom*USA is terminated for any reason.
5. AUTHORITY You warrant that you are the party authorized to select MCI/Telecom*USA operator services
for the telephones submitted under this agreement. You represent and warrant that the telephones which are
provided the Services are not subject to any contract for Operator Services. You also agree that if any other
party claims against L.D. Communications or MCI/Telecom*USA for commissions from such telephones, you
will be responsible for any such claim (that is, indemnify L.D. Communications or MCI/Telecom*USA and hold
L.D. Communications or MCI/Telecom*USA harmless from any loss, cost, or expense resulting from such
claim) and will pa