Technical Data Sheet
action marker® 44 & action marker® Fine
Valve Action Felt tip Ink Markers
• General purpose ink marker that writes on almost any surface.
• Excellent for marking on packaging materials.
• Make permanent marks on metal, glass, corrugated board, leather, wood and more.
• Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
• 44 style marker has a heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
• 44 style marker features a threaded barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking
• Fine line marker is ideal for making fine, distinctive markings.
• Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of ink in each marker.
• Replacement chisel tips available for the Action Marker 44.
805 E. Old 56 Highway Olathe, KS 66061 913-397-9889 800-443-9536 www.dykem.com Rev: 5/06/09
MATERIALS COMPATIBILITY .
• Safe on most surfaces.
• Removable with DYKEM® Remover & Cleaner.
• Surface tests should be run to determine
compatibility prior to use.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES :
Specific gravity: <1
81% - 85% by weight
79°F – 89°F
* Note: Drying time may vary depending on film
HEALTH AND SAFETY .
• Flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from
heat, sparks and flame. Use only with adequate
ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
• Refer to MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for
complete information on health and safety. Visit
our website at www.dykem.com to obtain an
DIRECTIONS FOR USE .
• Shake well with cap on
• Depress tip to start flow
• Replace cap