Un i versity of Missouri -St. Louis
Additional information may
be obtained from:
UM-St. Louis Admissions Office
One University Boulevard
St. Louis, Missouri 63121-4400
• We are the only public Business School in Missouri to offer a
program ranked in the Top 20 by US News and World Report
(our undergraduate International Business program was
ranked number 10 nationally in August 2004).
• We are the only Business School in the Missouri system to
have two UM Curators Professors on our faculty. (The
Curators Professor designation is the highest academic rank
in the University of Missouri system.)
• We are the largest AACSB-accredited Business school in the
St. Louis region, and the only AACSB-accredited Business
school to offer an online MBA. (The Association to Advance
Collegiate Schools of Business – AACSB – is a third-party
accrediting body. AACSB accreditation is a mark of academic
excellence achieved by only about one-quarter of the Business
Schools in the United States.)
• We are among the only 10 percent of the Business Schools in
the country to carry AACSB accreditation for both our
Business and Accounting programs.
• We have recently begun a collaboration with the Campus
Career Services Office to provide résumé advice, job postings,
and internship opportunities in the College of Business
Career Services office (469 SSB).
• We offer a broad range of programs at both the undergraduate
and graduate levels – from Financial Planning and Logistics
and Supply Chain Management, from Bachelor’s degrees to
graduate certificates, to Masters degrees, to the Ph.D. – our
offerings are among the broadest in the region.
• Our faculty provide you with the best of both worlds – they
are engaged in cutting-edge research in their disciplines,
AND they are engaged in consulting and collaborations with
some of the biggest corporations and not-for-profits in the St.
Louis region. This expertise benefits you, the stude