Capital Cities/ABC, Inc.
Savings & Investment Plan
RESOLVED, that the Capital Cities/ABC, Inc. Savings & Investment Plan be amended as follows, effective
January 1, 1989:
1. Section 1.1(aa)(1) is amended to read as follows:
"compensation" means compensation within the meaning of Treasury Regulation Section 1.415-2(d)(2) and (3),
plus all elective or salary- reduction contributions to a cafeteria plan or deferred arrangement;
2. Section 6.07(c)(1) is amended by deleting "(determined in accordance with Section 401(k)(8)(B) of the
Code)" and replacing it with "(determined in accordance with paragraph (3), below)."
3. Section 6.07(c)(1) is amended by adding the following at the end thereof:
The gains or losses on excess contributions shall be determined by multiplying the total annual earnings (positive
or negative) for the Plan Year in the Member's Pre-Tax Contribution Account by a fraction, the numerator of
which is the amount of the excess contributions and the denominator of which is the value of the Member's Pre-
Tax Contribution Account as of the last day of the Plan Year, reduced by any positive earnings (or increased by
any negative earnings) credited to the Member's Pre-Tax Contribution Account for the Plan Year.
4. Section 6.07(c) is amended by adding the following immediately after paragraph (2) thereof:
(3) The amount of the excess contributions for a Highly Compensated Employee for a Plan Year is the amount (if
any) by which his Pre-Tax Contributions must be reduced in order for his actual deferral ratio to equal the highest
permitted deferral ratio under the plan. To calculate the highest permitted deferral ratio under the Plan, the actual
deferral ratio of the Highly Compensated Employee with the highest actual deferral ratio is reduced by the amount
required to cause his actual deferral ratio to equal the actual deferral ratio of the Highly Compensated Employee
with the next highest actual deferral ratio. If a lesser reduction would enable the Plan to satis