As per the research conducted by GME, the Global Grape Seed Extract Market will grow with a CAGR value of 7.2% by 2026. Moreover, some of the key drivers speeding up the market are the rising significance of grape seed extract as a functional ingredient that guides in weight reduction, cellulite decrease, and improvement of the immune system, and excellent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to drive the market.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 113 Figures spread through 183 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Globe Grape Seed Extract Market - Forecast to 2026" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-grape-seed-extract-market-3016
By Application (Nutritional supplements, Pharmaceutical, Food and beverages, Personal Care, Others) By Product (Liquid, Powder, Others), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· The grape seed extract is an industrial by-product of whole grape seeds. Proanthocyanins are present in the concentrate.
· Grape seed extract content contains 95 percent procyanidins on average, but the concentration varies by item.
· The grape seed extract is usually consumed as a supplement because it is a more prudent way of obtaining plant-based antioxidants.
· Generally dietary and nutraceutical supplements contain the powdered type of grape seed extracts and buyers incline toward this type as it is convenient to buy and advantageous to utilize.
· The growing popularity of natural/organic personal care products and dietary food supplements in North America has resulted in a significant demand for grape seed extracts.
· Augusto Bellinvia Srl, NetQem LLC, Polyphenolics, Naturex, Nexira, Hunan NutraMax Inc., S.P.A., Botanic Innovations LLC, Jianhe Biotech Co., Ltd. and Piping Rock Health Products, LLC are the top players in the Grape Seed Extract market.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-grape-seed-extract-market-3016
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
· Nutritional supplements
· Food and beverages
· Personal care
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Central & South America
Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
Next-Gen Expertise About Us
Category Food & Beverages
Grape Seed Extract Market Insights
Grape seed extracts are dietary supplements derived from the extraction, pulverization, and drying of
grape seeds. These seeds are high in antioxidants such as anthocyanins, phenolic acids, and
flavonoids. As a result, these factors have a major impact on the grape seed extract industry's
development. The grape seed extract is an industrial by-product of whole grape seeds.
Proanthocyaninsare present in the concentrate. Grape seed extract content contains 95 percent
procyanidins on average, but the concentration varies by item. Grape seed extracts aid in the healing
of wounds and the treatment of diseases. For example, the balance of cholesterol, pulse,
atherosclerosis, and macular degeneration are a few diseases that can be restored with grape seed
consumption.While it has been shown that grape seed extracts are more effective than chemotherapy
in advanced cancer, more research is being conducted on grape seeds in terms of improving clinical
benefit for cancer patients. Grape seed extracts are rich in linoleic acid, flavonoids, and vitamin E.
Moreover, some of the key drivers speeding up the market are the rising significance of grape seed
extract as a functional ingredient that guides in weight reduction, cellulite decrease, and improvement
of the immune system, and excellent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to drive the market.
The grape seed extract is otherwise called VitisVinifera. Grape seed extracts are additionally utilized as
a natural option in contrast to chemical additives. The grapefruit seed extract is wealthy in
supplements and phytochemicals and has a large number of uses and similarly numerous advantages.
The grapefruit seed extract is sufficiently able to replace chlorine as a water refinement specialist.
Grapefruit seed extract or GSE is taken from the seed, mash, white membranes of grapefruit, and the