QuickLinks -- Click here to rapidly navigate through this document
CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
Quebecor Printing Capital Corporation
1. The name of the corporation is Quebecor Printing Capital Corporation.
2. The address of its registered office in the State of Delaware is Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange Street, in the City of
Wilmington, County of New Castle. The name of the registered agent is The Corporation Trust Company.
3. The nature of the business or purposes to be conducted or promoted is to engage in any lawful act or activity for which
corporations may be organized under the General Corporation Law of Delaware.
4. The total number of shares of stock which the corporation shall have authority to issue is three thousand (3000), par value
$1.00 per share, amounting in the aggregate to $3,000.00.
5. The name and mailing address of each incorporator is as follows:
6. The corporation is to have perpetual existence.
7. In furtherance and not in limitation of the powers conferred by statute, the board of directors is expressly authorized to
make, alter or repeal the by-laws of the corporation.
8. Elections of directors need not be by written ballot unless the by-laws of the corporation shall so provide.
Meetings of stockholders may be held within or without the State of Delaware, as the by-laws may provide. The books of
the corporation may be kept (subject to any provision contained in the statutes) outside the State of Delaware at such place or
places as may be designated from time to time by the board of directors or in the by-laws of the corporation.
9. The corporation reserves the right to amend, alter, change or repeal any provision contained in this certificate of
incorporation, in the manner now or hereafter prescribed by statute, and all rights conferred upon stockholders herein are
granted subject to this reservation.
10. A director of the corporation shall not be personally liable to the corporati