e Nutrition, Inc.
PHOENIX INK, L.L.C.
THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into this sixth day of June 2000, by and between, Phoenix Ink, LLC,
a Nevada corporation with its principal place of business at Springville, Utah, hereinafter referred to as
"Licensor," and e Nutrition, Inc., of Mapleton, Utah, hereinafter referred to as "Licensee".
WHEREAS, the Licensor has expended time, effort, and money to develop and obtain knowledge in the field of
producing, merchandising, distributing and promoting the sale of nutritional supplements and has established
successfully a reputation, demand, and goodwill for such products under the trade name, HI- Q, which signifies
the highest standards of management, supervision, merchandising, and quality of products; and
WHEREAS, the Licensee desires to sell the products established by the Licensor under the name HI-Q as
IT IS THEREFORE AGREED between the parties as follows:
1. License. The Licensee shall have the exclusive right to engage under the terms hereof in the business of
manufacture and selling nutritional products under the trade name HI-Q, as approved by Licensor.
2. Term of license. The term of this license shall commence from the date of this agreement and shall continue for
one year and renewable annually.
3. Initial funds to be paid. The Licensee shall pay to the Licensor, as the initial fee, the sum of Five Thousand
Dollars ($5,000) in cash payable in full upon the execution of this agreement.
4. Recurring funds to be paid. The Licensee shall pay quarterly to the Licensor Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000)
for the duration of the agreement. In addition, Licensee shall pay a royalty of One Dollar ($1.00) for each bottle
manufactured which shall accrue at the time of manufacturing, and be paid monthly as the bottles are sold.
5. Territory. The Licensor shall not, while this Agreement is in effect, operate or grant a license to sell, market,
distribute or manufacture, the HI-Q