NOTICE OF 2007 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
Notice is hereby given that the 2007 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) of
Radcom Ltd. (the “Company”) will be held on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 at 16:00 (Israel time), at the
offices of the Company, 24 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Tel Aviv, Israel, for the following purposes:
The Board of Directors recommends a vote FOR approval of all matters to be voted upon at the
Shareholders of record at the close of business on September 24, 2007 are entitled to notice of, and to
vote at, the Meeting. All shareholders are cordially invited to attend the Meeting in person.
Whether or not you plan to attend the Meeting, you are urged to promptly complete, date and sign the
enclosed proxy and to mail it in the enclosed envelope, which requires no postage if mailed in the United States.
Return of your proxy does not deprive you of your right to attend the Meeting, to revoke the proxy or to vote
your shares in person.
Joint holders of shares should take note that, pursuant to Article 32(d) of the Articles of
Association of the Company, the vote of the senior holder of the joint shares who tenders a vote, in
person or by proxy, will be accepted to the exclusion of the vote(s) of the other joint holder(s). For this
purpose seniority will be determined by the order in which the names stand in the Company’s Register
(1) To re-elect two (2) directors to serve as members of the Company’s Board of Directors;
(2) To elect Irit Hillel and Uri Har as new external directors of the Company;
(3) To approve the grant of options to certain directors of the Company, including the new external
(4) To approve the grant of options to Mr. Zohar Zisapel, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the
(5) To reappoint the Company’s independent auditors, and to authorize the Company’s Audit
Committee to fix their remunera