Assignment No 3
January 30, 2009
1. As an analyst of a software development project, discuss the aspects of the
software product you would include in the software requirements specifica-
tio document? what would be the organization of your SRS documenmt?
2. Using suitable examples, explain the different types of requirements prob-
lems that should be identified and resolved duirng the requirements anal-
3. List five good desirable characterstics of a good SRS document?
4. Why is the SRS document also known as the black box specification of a
5. Who are the different categories of users of the SRS document? What are
their expectations from the SRS document?
6. What do you undersatnd by traceability of requirements? Why is trace-