Superior Court of the District of Columbia
AFFIDAVIT OF WTNESS
personally appeared and answered the following questions:
1. Were you one of the witnesses who signed the attached written document which is dated
and is said to be the (last will and testament) (codicil)
of the District of Columbia who is now deceased?
2. Did the testator sign the document in your presence?
3. Did the testator say the document was a
4. Did the testator seem to be of sound mind and aware of what
he signed the document?
he was doing at the
5. Did the testator ask you to sign the document as a witness?
6. When you signed the document as a witness, were the testator and all the other witnesses
who signed the document present?
7. Were you present when each of the other witnesses signed the document?
8. Did the testator ask the other people who signed the document to do so as witnesses?
Was the testator present when each of the witnesses signed the document?
10. Do you know of any will or codicil of ,
testator other than the attached document?
11. What is your date of birth?
I do solemnly declare and affirm under penalty of law that the contents of the foregoing document are tme and
correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief