Technology and Telecommunication Services 01/31/06
wwwroot on Gila\TTS\Documents\EmailfromHome.doc
How do I check my email from home?
If you have Internet access from your computer at home, you can check your TUSD email from
your home computer using Outlook’s web interface.
Connect to the Internet through your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and then follow these
directions to access your TUSD email from your home computer.
1. Open Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator.
2. In the Address or Location text box, type: https://mail.tusd1.org/exchange
3. The “Security Alert” box will appear, notifying you that you will be viewing pages over a
secure connection. To continue, click OK.
4. The "Enter Network Password" dialog box will appear.
If you have an Instructional network account: In the Username text box, type
inst\username, with "username" replaced with your TUSD username, i.e.
If you have an Administrative network account: In the Username text box,
type tusd\username, with "username" replaced with your TUSD username,
5. In the Password text box, type your TUSD password.
6. Click Ok.
Outlook’s web interface will open, allowing you to access your TUSD email.
If you have problems accessing your TUSD email, call the TTS Help Desk at 225-6333.