SCOTT'S LIQUID GOLD-INC.
2005 INCENTIVE STOCK PLAN
NONQUALIFIED STOCK OPTION AGREEMENT
DATE OF GRANT:
AGREEMENT between Scott's Liquid Gold-Inc. (the "Company"), and the above named Participant
("Participant"), an employee of the Company or a Subsidiary thereof.
The Company and Participant agree as follows:
1. Grant of Option. Participant is hereby granted a nonqualified stock option (the "Option") to purchase Common
Stock of the Company pursuant to the Scott's Liquid Gold-Inc. 2005 Incentive Stock Plan (the "Plan"). The
Option and this Agreement are subject to and shall be construed in accordance with the terms and conditions of
the Plan, as now or hereinafter in effect. Any terms which are used in this Agreement without being defined and
which are defined in the Plan shall have the meaning specified in the Plan. This Option is not intended to qualify as
an incentive stock option within the meaning of Code
2. Date of Grant. The date of the grant of the Option is the date first set forth above.
3. Number and Price of Shares. The number of shares as to which the Option is granted is the number set forth in
Schedule 3A to this Agreement. The purchase price per share is the amount set forth in Schedule 3B to this
4. Expiration Date. Unless sooner terminated as provided in Sections 4.6, 9, 10 and 13.3 of the Plan, the Option
shall expire and terminate on the date set forth in Schedule 4 to this Agreement, and in no event shall the Option
be exercisable after that date.
5. Manner of Exercise. Except as provided in this Agreement, the Option shall be exercisable, in whole or in part,
from time to time, in the manner provided in Section 6.3 of the Plan.
6. Time of Exercise.
(a) The Option granted hereby shall become vested in and exercisable by Participant in the installments, on the
dates and subject to the conditions set forth in Schedule 6 to this Agreement; provided, however, that Participant
must have been in Continuous Ser