<p>Consumer and Market Insights Confectionery in Malaysia
ReportsWeb.com adds “Consumer and Market Insights Confectionery in Malaysia” to its store.
Publisher's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Confectionery market in Malaysia provides
insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and
closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs
on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for
- Leading players: Market share of brands including growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in
terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper
& Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Foil, Film, Blister Pack, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Confectionery products
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Report URL: http://www.reportsweb.com/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-malaysia
The large share of young population in Malaysia is driving demand for high quality Confectionery
products with new flavors, unique and texture ingredients. As a result Confectionery products offering
new sensory experiences have recorded fast growth. However, the high obesity rate in the country has
lead to an increased interest in healthy Confectionery products, such as salt and suga