FORM ____ /CON
FOR APPLICATION FORMS
● This Continuation Sheet is used in conjunction with Forms CA, PA, SE, SR, TX, and VA only.
Indicate which basic form you are continuing in the space in the upper right-hand corner.
● If at all possible, try to fit the information called for into the spaces provided on the basic form.
● If you do not have space enough for all the information you need to give on the basic form,use
this Continuation Sheet and submit it with the basic form.
If you submit this Continuation Sheet, clip (do not tape or staple) it to the basic form and fold the
two together before submitting them.
● Part A of this sheet is intended to identify the basic application.
Part B is a continuation of Space 2 on the basic application.
Part C (on the reverse side of this sheet) is for the continuation of Spaces 1, 4, or 6 on the
UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT OFFICE
PA PAU SE SEG SEU SR SRU TX TXU VA VAU
(Month) (Day) (Year)
Page of pages
CONTINUATION SHEET RECEIVED
EFFECTIVE DATE OF REGISTRATION
DO NOT WRITE ABOVE THIS LINE. FOR COPYRIGHT OFFICE USE ONLY
IDENTIFICATION OF CONTINUATION SHEET: This sheet is a continuation of the application for copyright registration on the basic
form submitted for the following work:
● TITLE: (Give the title as given under the heading "Title of this Work" in Space 1 of the basic form.)
Use the reverse side of this sheet if you need more space for continuation of Spaces 1, 4, or 6 of the basic form.
WAS THIS AUTHOR'S CONTRIBUTION TO
Anonymous? n Yes n No
Pseudonymous? n Yes n No
If the answer to either
of these questions is
"Yes" see detailed
Was this contribution to the work
a"work made for hire"?
AUTHOR'S NATIONALITY OR DOMICILE
Name of Country
NATURE OF AUTHORSHIP Briefly describe nature of the material created by the author in which copyright is claimed