Exam Code: 9A0-034
Adobe Acrobat Professional 6.0 Product Proficiency
To Access Full Version, Please go to
- 1 -
1. You want to create an Adobe PDF document from a Microsoft Excel workbook. The workbook has several worksheets and chart
Which command should you choose in Excel to create a single PDF document that contains all of the worksheets and chart sheets?
A. File > Properties
B. File > Page Setup
C. Adobe PDF > Convert to Adobe PDF
D. Adobe PDF > Convert Entire Workbook
E. Adobe PDF > Change Conversion Settings
2. Which command should you use to zoom to see all edges of an Adobe PDF document?
A. View > Fit Width
B. View > Fit Page
C. View > Fit Visible
D. View > Actual Size
3. You want to create a batch sequence that allows you to put keywords into a set of PDF documents.
Which sequence command should you choose?
B. Open Options
C. Make Accessible
D. Accessibility Checker
4. When assigning an action to a form field, what triggers an On Mouse-up action?
A. tabbing out of the field
B. rolling on top of the field
C. clicking the mouse button in the field
D. clicking the mouse button and letting go in the field
5. You are printing a complex Adobe PDF document to a PostScript laser printer. You want to minimize the amount of printer
memory required to print the file.
What should you do?
A. select Print As Image from the Advanced Print Setup dialog box
B. choose Send at Start from the Font and Resource Policy pop-up menu in the PostScript Options panel of the Advanced Print Setup
C. select Emit PS form Objects from the PostScript Options panel of the Advanced Print Setup dialog box
D. choose Send for Each Page from the Font and Resource Policy pop-up menu in the PostScript Options panel of the Advanced Print
Setup dialog box
6. Which product can be used to allow business users to create and save Adobe PDF documents containing interactive forms?