Connecting the Receiver to Record on a VCR
Viewing the Cameras on Your VCR or TV
Power on the Receiver,
VCR and TV
Using your TV’s remote
control tune your TV to
the correct INPUT*. In our
example above the TV
should be set to INPUT 1
Using your VCR’s remote
control, tune your VCR to
You should now see
your cameras on the
TV screen. Follow
record to your VCR
*Some VCR’s and TV’s will list this as INPUT, A/V, SOURCE, L1, Channel 0 - Consult your manufacturer’s manual for more information
Back of VCR
Back of TV
1. Using supplied AV cable, connect one end to Receiver
2. Connect other end of AV cable to INPUT on VCR
4. Connect other end of AV cable to INPUT on TV
5. Connect power cable to receiver
3. Using another AV cable (not supplied) connect to VCR OUTPUT
Connecting the Receiver to Your TV
Back of TV
Connect the AV cable to
the back of the receiver
Connect the other end of
the Cable to your TV Input
1, 2 or 3 Wireless
Camera & Receiver
Wireless Outdoor Camera - Easy Setup Guide
Swann Communications • Toll Free Technical Support: USA - 1-800-627-2799, 1-877-274-3695, Australia - 1300 13 8324 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Installation Notes and Tips
1. Test the camera signal before permanently installing the cameras.
2. Using battery power is only recommended for testing purposes as the cameras do require constant power to operate.
3. IR or night vision will reflect off of glass or windows and overexpose the picture. Try placing cameras in direct line of
sight of your subject.
4. Never aim the camera directly at the sun as this can permanently damage the lens.
5. Never submerge the camera in water. Some shelter is recommended such as an awning or eave.