6 Signs That Will Tell You If a Lending App is
• The Indian government has banned 27 online loan apps.
• The decision came after the MHA request to MeitY.
• Fake apps fraudulently transfer user’s money.
6 Tips To Tell Fake Apps From Trusted Ones
#1 Know Your Lender
• Always go for a reliable brand
• Check the existing customers’ feedback
#2 Check The Developer Section On App
• Check for website listing in the developer section
• Fraudsters may list a fake website
• Cross-check the website name listed on the app store
#3 Are You Using a Secured Website?
• Check if https:// is written before the website address
• It protects your data from cyber scamsters
#4 Do They Check Your Credibility?
• Trusted lenders always check your credit history
• Credit history reflects your repayment capability
• It affects your loan amount and interest rate
#5 Never Trust Any Unrealistic Offers
• A fake lender will provide limited period offers
• Interest rates offered by fake lenders are unrealistic
• They will ask you to borrow immediately
#6 Check Reviews
• Customer reviews speak volumes about app authenticity
• Always check both positive and negative reviews
Before applying for a loan, always research your lender. For
trustworthy and reliable services, visit Hero FinCorp website.
Thank You !
Would Love to Hear From You
Hero FinCorp Limited
09, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Know more- 6 Signs That Will Tell You If a Lending App is Fake