This manual provides detailed information on how to operate and maintain your
Please read this manual before operating the machine in order to prevent any
damage caused by improper handling
- 2 -
Thank you for purchasing Paitec USA product.
This manual is prepared to provide you with guidelines on how to properly operate and
maintain the ES-2000 Pressure Sealer.
Any of the contents should not be copied, re-printed or translated by other languages
without Paitec USA approval.
- 3 -
The ES-2000 offers a real office-friendly Pressure Sealer with
perfect sealing quality and extremely low noise level. It is
capable of processing 2,000 forms per hour.
• Form Size : A4 / Letter / Legal size
• Speed : 2,000 forms / hour
• Input Tray : up to 150* forms
• Form weight : 20#-28#
• Folding Setting : Z, C, V & Double, 14” uneven Z
• Noise Level : less than 45db
• weight : 49 lbs. (Without packaging)
• Dimension : 12.6” X 15.4” X 11”(WxLxH)
• *based on 20# paper weight.
- 4 -
Unpacking Your Machine
[2nd cassette, Stacker & Power cable]
Please check if all of the following parts are included in the box
– Power cable, 1ST Fold Cassette, 2nd Fold Cassette, Stacker, User
( 1st Fold Cassette is already inserted onto the machines from the factory.)
[Remove the safety tape]
* Power connection : Please refer to the label for electric information which is located
at the back side of the machine. If it is not working properly, please contact your
local dealer for service
[Power & on/off switch]
- 5 -
Adjust to fit into your form size (wide)
3 Power socket
Main power socker located on the back of the machine.
2nd Fold Cassette
Insert the 2nd Cassette on the back of the machine.
5 Roller Cover
Open fold roller cover when jam occurs. (Please turn the Knob in clockwise rotation for unlock).
1st Fold Cassette
Insert the 1