LEAD GENERATION / CORPORATE RELATIONS AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT is made this 17th day of November, 1997, between CORPORATE RELATIONS
GROUP, INC., a Florida corporation (hereinafter "CRG"), and AQUA CLARA BOTTLING &
DISTRIBUTION, (hereinafter the "Client").
1. The Client wishes to retain CRG to provide corporate relations services to the Client.
2. CRG is willing to provide such corporate relations services as are more fully described herein.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, it is agreed as follows:
1. Furnishing of Information by Client. The Client shall furnish to CRG information about the Client such as copies
of disclosure and filing materials, financial statements, business plans, promotional information and background of
the Client's officers and directors ("Information Package"). The Client shall update the Information Package on a
continuous basis. The Client understands that the sole purpose for providing CRG with the Information Package
is for utilization in a Lead Generation / Corporate Relations program. CRG is not obligated to assess the financial
viability of the Client. CRG may rely on, and assume the accuracy of the Information Package.
2. Representations and Warranties of Client. The Client represents that all information included in the Information
Package furnished to CRG shall disclose all material facts and shall not omit any facts necessary to make
statements made on behalf of the Client not misleading.
3. Covenants of the Client. The Client covenants and warrants that any information submitted for dissemination
will be truthful, accurate, in compliance with all copyright and all other applicable laws and regulations and will not
be submitted in connection with any improper or illegal act or deed.
4. For a period of twelve (12) months, pursuant to the terms hereof, CRG's services shall specifically include
making oral representations on behalf of the Client pursuant to the following procedures:
(a) Preparation of