"The administrators who perform administrative functions to ensure achieving the goals of
the organization with the result and high efficiency"
Carry out coordination activities nature, orientation, decision and stick work
Division commander of the organized activities
There are positions in the leadership system
There control, supervise activities of others
Responsible for the work of subordinates
Mintzberg 10 Roles Management:
The role relationship with the People:
1. Representative Roles: Welcome Guest, sign documents, laws ...
2. Leadership Role: To coordinate & check the level ...
3. Contact Roles: Relationships with other people in & outside the organization ...
2. The role of information: Information Collected Through newspapers, magazines, reports
..., the internal information & outside the organization can affect the organization.
4. Communication: information transfer within the organization
5. News Of: through meetings, telephone ...
6. Communications to the outside: To provide information outside the organization
through the media ...
7. Entrepreneur: Act like a leader, improve the activities of the organization, developing
8. Resolve the disturbance: Make the necessary adjustments when faced with these
organizations do not foresee difficulties, crises ...
9. Resource Distribution: Allocation of budget, human resources, time ...
10. Negotiation: Negotiate, negotiate ...
Executives are often divided into three levels:
State senior executives: Chairman, General Director, Director of Construction ...
strategies, action plans and organizational development
Chinese executives: Chief, Manager, Store Director, Dean ... Make tactical
decisions to implement plans and policies of the organization
Foundation executives: Head, Group Head, ... guide, urge, control workers in
their daily work
The article posted in my blog: http: