Black Marble Theme Tutorial
This tutorial is designed for creating replacement Banner and Menu/Footer Bar Images as well as other
theme changes. It assumes you have image creation software. For this tutorial, I used Paint Shop Pro.
The theme modified was Reflection Black. It can readily be adapted for modifying other themes by
changing colors, images, font styles, etc. The tutorial assumes you have an understanding of Shozam
steps and the Advanced edition is installed. If you are not experienced with creating themes, you may
want to have the Shozam help files available.
Step 1 - Gallery Creation
1. Create a new gallery with one album using nine images. Name the album what you want.
2. Hide text in all images while selected.
3. Choose Black Reflection theme.
4. Generate the gallery naming it what you want.
Note – You can use a gallery you already have. Just generate it under another name for now.
Step 2 - Banner and Menu/Footer Image Creation
Standard Shozam images are 771 X 50 pixels for the Banner and 771 X 22 for the Menu/Footer Bar.
1. Create a black (#000000), image 767 X 48 pixels.
2. Add 2 pixel borders to the top, left and right sides using #909090 as your color.
3. Your image should now be 771 X 50 pixels.
4. Save the image as bm_banner.jpg in a folder.
5. Create a black (#000000) image 771 X 18 pixels.
6. Add 2 pixel borders to the top and bottom sides using #909090 as your color.
7. Your image should now be 771 X 22 pixels.
8. Save the image as bm_menu_footer.jpg in a folder.
Step 3 - Replacing Banner & Menu/Footer Background Images
1. Go to Step 4 --> Customize --> Banner Background --> ImageFile
2. Insert your bm_banner.jpg.
3. Go to Menu/Footer Bars --> Menu/Footer Background --> ImageFile
4. Insert your bm_menu_footer.jpg.
5. In right panel, choose Save As. In box, name it Black Marble and click OK.
6. Generate your gallery.
Step 4 - Changing Background Image
1. Go to Step 4 --> Customize --> Global Defaults --> GlobalDefaultsBackground --> ImageF