Agreement between EvergreenBancorp, Inc. and Bette J. Floray
This Agreement ("Agreement") is made and entered into between EvergreenBancorp, Inc. (the "Company") and
Bette J. Floray (Interim Chief Financial Officer).
A. The Company desires to retain the services of the Interim Chief Financial Officer to perform for the Company
on an as-needed basis functions similar to those of the Company's Chief Financial Officer.
B. Interim Chief Financial Officer desires to perform, and the Company is willing to have Chief Financial Officer
perform, such services as an independent contractor for the Company.
Now, therefore, the parties hereto hereby agree as follows:
1. Effective date. August 3, 2006
2. Services. Interim Chief Financial Officer agrees to serve on an as-needed basis.
3. Compensation. As compensation for the performance of the Services, the Company shall pay Interim Chief
Financial Officer one hundred fifty dollars ($150) per hour.
4. Expenses. The Company shall reimburse Interim Chief Financial Officer for any expenses incurred by Interim
Chief Financial Officer in performing the Services subject to Interim Chief Financial Officer providing receipts or
other documentation that evidences such expenses.
5. Termination. Either party hereto shall have the right to terminate this Agreement in the event of a breach by the
other party if such breach continues uncured for a period of five days after the
breaching party is given written notice thereof by the non-breaching party. Notwithstanding the foregoing
sentence, the Company may immediately terminate this Agreement if Interim Chief Financial Officer breaches any
provision of Section 7 below. The election by the Company to terminate this Agreement shall not be deemed an
election of remedies, and all other remedies provided by this Agreement or available at law or in equity shall
survive any such termination.
6. Relationship of parties.
1. Independent Contractor. Interim Chief Financial Officer is an independ