220-602 A Braindump
ExamSoon 220-602 Exams
CompTIA CompTIA A+ 220-602 Exam(IT Technician designation pathway)
O rder : 220-602 Exam
Practice Exam: 220-602
Exam Number/Code: 220-602
Exam Name: CompTIA A+ 220-602 Exam(IT Technician designation pathway)
Questions and Answers: 621 Q&As
Free 220-602 Braindumps
Exam : CompTIA 220-602
Title : CompTIA A+ 220-602 (2007 Edition) IT Technician Exam
1. Which of the following can be used to prepare a disk image for duplication?
D. Shadow copy
2. Which of the following utilities can be used to determine the current partition information on an attached storage
A. Add Hardware Wizard
B. Device Manager
C. Disk Management
D. Control Panel
3. Which of the following should a technician do FIRST to troubleshoot a users network connectivity problem?
A. Run TRACERT from the users workstation.
B. Start with the Last Known Good Configuration and reboot the computer.
C. Replace the network interface card (NIC).
D. PING the users workstation.
4. A technician installs a SATA controller card and moves the hard drive cable from the system board to the SATA
controller. The system POSTs and the controller BIOS recognizes the hard drive but does not boot to the hard drive
and start Windows. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the problem?
A. Windows cannot be booted from a controller card.
B. The hard drive must have Windows reinstalled because a new controller card was installed.
C. The SATA controller card was not set as a boot device in the computer BIOS.
D. The new controller must have the correct jumper settings for Windows mode.
5. A client has called with concerns that their computer problem has not been resolved by the onsite technician who
has left. As the technicians supervisor, which of the following is the BEST course of action in this situation?
A. Tell the client that they will need to place another service call.
B. Ask the client if they would like to discuss their compu